Many people have tried this, only to find that it is not a reliable form of contraception. It involves having sex without condoms, but pulling the penis out of the vagina before ejaculation (cumming).
It doesn’t cost anything and is better than doing nothing to prevent pregnancy.
This method is NOT recommended because:
- You need a high degree of self-control, reflexes, and timing.
- The sperm in the pre-ejaculate (pre-cum) can lead to pregnancy.
- Semen on or near the vulva can still make its way inside and cause pregnancy.
- It can make sex stressful because of all the uncontrollable factors.
- It doesn’t prevent the transmission of HIV or STIs.
Typically, you have a 60-70% chance of getting pregnant with this method.