1. Stand, squat or lay down in a position that will be easiest for you to insert the condom.
2. Take the condom out of the package and hold it with the open end down, and pinch the inner ring on the other end so that it becomes long and narrow.
3. Insert the inner ring inside your vagina or anus: Put your index finger inside the condom and push the inner ring back as far as it will go. Make sure the condom doesn’t get twisted as you put it in.
4. After sex, squeeze and twist the outer ring so that the sperm stays inside the pouch.
5. Pull the condom out and throw it in the garbage (DON’T flush it down the toilet).
(Click on thumbnails to enlarge)